Indian design effortlessly embraces the ancient and the modern - sometimes simultaneously. A classic example is found in devotional poster art. No-Mad interprets this tradition in a series of photographic portraits starring the brand's beloved mascot Nandi. In this portrait, Nandi wears No-Mad’s signature red BUTA print.
Share this product
Length 50.8 cm (20”)
Width 69.85 cm (27.5")
- Digital Print on Photo Paper
- Made in India.
- This unique artwork has been hand painted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
No Mad 97% India
No-Mad is an Indian Lifestyle brand, offering handmade home wares and décor accessories of untouched quality, inspired by everyday India. Timeless, Authentic products that cross time, always in line with the Indian way of life. Every No-Mad product tells a story, the story of India, its local and ancestral traditions, twisted with utmost respect, to suit contemporary lifestyles. No-Mad is the creation of those who have followed their dreams, wandering far and wide to create a lifestyle brand that is passionately Indian while also looking beyond her borders for inspiration. For centuries India has inspired designers from around the world. No-Mad reverses this idea and takes the Indian perspective, finding inspiration first at home and then from other cultures. The result is a proudly Indian brand created for Indian clientele, embraced by design enthusiasts around the world. Launched in 2014 by Anuj Kothari, No-Mad is a mosaic of cultures, ideas, techniques and traditions, all experienced with Indian point of view.View more details