Depicting cross-sections of the Nautilus shells, these sculptures are an ode to both the sea as well as oceanic creatures. These shells follow the golden ratio (phi) or Fibonacci sequence in their rates of expansion. Phi is one of the mysterious numbers that seems to appear in the realm of things that grow and unfold in steps.
Share this product
Small: 7.5" x 4.5" x 18.5"
Large: 10.5" x 4.5" x 23"
Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Poetry of handcraft and wonders of expert curation are the sources behind Home Artisan’s design philosophy. Started by Namrata Jain in 2015, Home Artisan has grown into a brand that offers a unique selection of modern and elegant home decor products for a discerning audience. From Scandinavian inspired lighting to beautiful collectibles for the home, each piece exudes superior craftsmanship and current global trends.View more details