Lend a distinctive look to your outdoor seating arrangement with the Niana teardrop-shaped patio chair. It stands atop four slim legs and features a seat that takes on an openwork silhouette. Cushions fitted with removable, covers give you and your guests a place to relax in the afternoon sun with a book or join a lively fireside discussion.
Share this product
Width 79.98 cm (31.49")
Height 149.98 cm (59.05")
Aluminium + Rope (Brown 16mm Rope) & Acrylic Fabric + PU Foam
Care & Instructions:
- Made in India.
- Due to its superior characteristics, Rehau wicker offers a carefree outdoor experience.
- It is weatherproof, UV-resistant, temperature resistant, and environmental-friendly.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Please contact our Concierge for custom requirements.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 10 to 12 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Wedding luxurious panache with designed comfort, our first-ever private label – The Edit brings a refined range of hand-designed furniture to a wide range of discerning consumers. Infused with timeless design and the benefit of customization, this collection traverses the line between modern and traditional with keen precision and attention to detail. Find a wide array of sumptuous sofas, polished accent tables, and elegant seating that commands a room with its high quality, superior craftsmanship, and inspired simplicity.View more details