The Nidra Koch is a unique L- shaped sofa, that got its name and the idea from the tradition of sleeping or rather going in “Nidra Mudra”. The sofa has unique details experimented with wood & brass. The structure or top view of the sofa is such as an abstract, leaning human figure. The piece of art is not just for ocular experience but to create your own stories with.
Share this product
Width 316 cm (124.4") Left / 241.2 cm (94.96") Right
Height 90 cm (35.43")
Teak wood, brass or Stainless steel, plywood. Upholstered cotton based fabric for seating and cushions
Care and Instructions:
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Dust regularly.
- Do not use abrasives.
- For upholstery, periodic vacuuming is recommended.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Sāar is a furniture studio that deals in functional art and interiors. An introduction to artistic objects that serve utilitarian purpose - Sāar breathes life into elevated furniture, with nuanced details and expressionism.View more details