Nimboo Mirchi, or lemon and chillies, brings to mind the powers of the traditional method to ward off the evil eye across the collective Indian consciousness.
An unusual yet familiar choice for a decorative accent, this handblown glass sculpture in vibrant yellow and green will brighten your existing interior decor.
Share this product
Care & Instructions:
- Loosen dust particles with a soft brush or use a lint-free microfiber cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the glass.
- Wash gently in lukewarm water with mild soap, if needed.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 9 to 10 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Klove Studio was founded with the purpose to play with objects and light and explore its form in different dimensions. The studio’s expertise spans a wide breadth of focus in sculptural objects and lighting installations. Since its inception, Klove celebrates the crafts sector and local artisans of India; all of its products are handmade by skilled glass blowers.
Founders Prateek Jain and Gautam Seth have a vision to transform spatial design into surreal dimensions and seek to redefine the way luxury lighting is designed and produced in India. As passionate travellers, they seek to constantly explore the connections that unite humanity in practices that deepen the engagement of our senses.View more details