A craft inspired by a ubiquitous yellow vessel found in Indian kitchens, colloquially known as the Barni. The brand's artist from Auroville has used her fond memories of watching a wise matriarch carefully store handmade pickles in mustard jars to create this fine piece of tableware. We mould the essence of the venerated Barni into exquisite stoneware, with each piece manifesting a distinct mustard glaze.
Share this product
Care and Instructions:
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth, this helps to retain its natural finish.
- Microwave safe.
- The products will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
lkai Asai believes that there's a creator, an artist within each one of us. The brand rests on the vision of inspiring you to create - of building an integral space for artists, craftsmen, and designers to express and experiment in collaboration and evolve a global creative language. With India as our privileged vantage point, our curations and co-creations reveal the novel and exquisite, made by nimble hands and a rigour that is largely unseen. Our offering of soulful handmade objects bridges stories of past and present, unearthing that which connects the legacy of craft, its maker and you.View more details