A refined interpretation of Gujarat’s iconic Kutch hand embroidery on an off-white base gives the NOOR collection a sleek, contemporary attitude punctuated by the joyful motifs and traditional mirror work which have made the region’s textiles coveted by collectors worldwide. With multicolored threads and the glimmer of mirrors reversing to simple linen, NOOR delivers sleek sophistication with an equally earthy and alluring charm.
Share this product
Small: 19.6" x 19.6"
Large: 23.6" x 23.6"
Embroidery and Mirror Work on Linen. This cushion is finished with handmade string closure.
Embroidery and Mirror Work on Linen.
This cushion is finished with handmade string closure.
Made in India.
Dry clean only.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A spring board for “farniente” and dreams, a return to sources and traditions - No-Mad was founded by Mumbai-born engineer, Anuj Kothari and Belgian designer, Valerie Barkowski. What started initially as an idea for a cutting edge “Made in India” concept store, was over time modified into a brand with India at its heart. Taking the brand’s multi cultural value to heart, the founders began creating unique and easy home products defined by simplicity, authenticity, and above all, a definitive quirk.
The underlying idea is to bring people to take another look at the beauty and the richness of Indian culture, to perform an act committed to the preservation of heritage and craftsmanship - 97% Indian, 3% elsewhere. 100% beautiful, we say.View more details