Memories of the pretty courtyard cafe at Le Jardin Majorelle bring Noor and Sultana's family together for an intimate meal with close friends and family.
Decadent dishes made by Sultana are plated lovingly by Noor enjoyed bite by bite in these delicate spoons.
Hand crafted from pure brass by master artisans.
Share this product
Length 19.05 cm (7.5")
Width 3.81 cm (1.5")
Care and Instructions:
- Handmade in India
- Hand wash using mild detergent with soft sponge and wipe dry.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Do not microwave.
- Do not use dishwasher.
- Brass naturally tarnishes over time adding to the piece's artistic allure.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
An avid art enthusiast, Bani Chawla’s Suite Nº8 is a home décor brand that gives your space a touch of fancy. Started in 2015, the brand’s designs are a conglomeration of global cultural influences: the east & the west, classic & contemporary, eclectic & poppy. A strong believer of ‘Make in India’, Bani supports traditional craft clusters and uses a melange of materials including stoneware, bone china and wood to create ornate serve ware. Her creations enhance your table with their illuminating glimmer and rich texture. Taking inspiration from India’s bounteous and beautiful arts and crafts, she fuses vintage with contemporary to create timeless collections.View more details