A tuxedo for your living spaces, the Nordic Bench features a relaxed, modern aesthetic that is a trendsetter in any decor scheme. Upholstered in rich cotton fabric with veneer detailing on the armrests, this bench is the perfect piece to accent your entryway or living room in style.
Share this product
Length 121.92 cm (48")
Width 50.8 cm (20")
Height 45.72 cm (18")
Cotton Upholstery, fine quality solid teak wood frame legs, high density PU foam, polyfibre and genuine leather straps.
- DIY assembly. No installation required.
- Depending on your screen settings and device resolution, there may be a slight variation in fabric colour and wood polish of the image and actual product.
Care and Instructions:
- Wipe with damp cloth.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 7 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, proceed to checkout and complete your purchase. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email and/or phone call, for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Inspired from the regal past of bespoke furniture, Studio Ochre strives to transform your spaces into an asset. By using superior quality raw materials and combining them with the handcraft of skilful artisans, the brand believes in augmenting the essence of durability, logical storage and presentation, all-in-one. Every product is a true example of pro-creation between designing and craftsmanship, where attention to detail completes the genesis.
Founded in 2010 by Tushar Chabbra - a NIFT graduate, the design house gained immensely by the designer’s ambitious approach to creative design solutions, and his diverse knowledge of materials like leather, fabric, leatherette, etc.View more details