Made using end of line and reclaimed fabrics from the studio, this organdy quilt is an extension of Shift’s philosophy of common sense approach to sustainability. The cotton fabric is pre washed and patched self on self for a natural, rustic, homespun look and soft hand.
Meticulously hand stitched by a women’s trust in Gujarat that work on empowering women in rural India, each of the signature quilts takes approximately four days to craft using hand quilting and tonal pick stitch methods.
Share this product
- Cotton fabrication is enzyme washed for softness and a distressed, vintage look
- Pillow covers: Hand wash
- Quilt: Machine wash or dry clean
- Tumble dry if machine washed
- Price includes estimated VAT. Final price will be calculated during checkout
- For international orders, custom duties and local sales taxes to be borne by the recipient
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Shift Home presents a range of sophisticated lifestyle products that are instilled with a sense of modernity to create novel expressions. Classic design is expertly blended with offbeat detailing and sustainable fabrics. The brand’s rationale comes from a social and cultural perspective on environment, passion for conservation, a common sense approach to sustainability, and a belief in business that employs a range of organic, fair trade, and natural fibres along with artisanal handloom textiles in both organic and conventional cotton and silk.
An alumnus of London College of Fashion, Nimish Shah launched Shift in 2011. His stints of work experience at fashion houses like Chloe and Burberry, and retailers like Browns and Jigsaw continue to inform and influence his work. Shah admits to a penchant for cool vintage that has become the house signature.View more details