The concept of the Sukhasana position (cross-legged) was the inspiration behind the Paffe sofa. Its signature removable quilts, which serve as soft armrests can be removed and laid out on the floor as additional seats; a playful appearance that resonates with the designer's own exploratory nature.
The Paffe is a modern sofa system that beautifully conjugates intrinsic habits and culture with contemporary living and functionality. Paffe’s gently curved, soft seats & quilts are made with distinctive textures and colours that mirror the mellifluous tapestry of Indian streets and architecture.
Share this product
Frame: Metal, Solid WoodStructure: Solid Teak WoodUpholstery: Fabric / Leather
Care and Instructions:
- The Paffe’s structural design is straightforward, consisting of three modules - legs, frame, and cushion, which can be configured to suit your needs - from an ottoman to a daybed, from a single sofa to a three-seater sofa; with a wide colour palette from the classic ‘all-white’ to pastel tones.
- Sar's pieces are flat packed, and come with an instruction manual, allowing for DIY assembly. However, installation can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Wipe with damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Sār represents contemporary, contextual, functional design through the perspective of designers from around the world.
Sār takes cultural references that make design relevant to how we live today, creating objects of essence that are made to last beyond trends.
Function, necessity, traditional crafts and industrial precision co-exist: forming timeless, beautiful, understated productsView more details