Unique samples of Bohemian glass art, this pair of ornate vases feature double coloured glass forming the body of the amphora shaped pieces. The scarlet glass areas are sheer, while the ivory expanses are opaque, creating an elegant play of textures and light. The opaque patterns are hand painted with gold – a fine mesh of miniature diamond patterns interspersed with larger foliage motifs. Ideal accents that instantly dress up side tables or mantelpieces.
Share this product
Made in the Czech Republic
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Purveyor of antiques and restored objects, Taherally's houses an extensive inventory of exquisite collectibles, objets d’art and a plethora of decorative objects curated from around the globe. Apart from having one of the largest selection of glass lanterns, the brand also specialises in a wide collection of decorative lights and furniture, antique stemware and silverware, stunning Venetian mirrors, and reproduction chandeliers, among its veritable cabinet of curiosities. Taherally's also harbours an assortment of decorative art pieces from coveted European creators like F & C Osler and Lladró, to name a few. Featured extensively in renowned publications like Architectural Digest, Vogue, and The Tribune with personalized recommendations from noted designers, the brand boasts of a recognised clientele worldwide.View more details