Handcrafted in wood and painted in polychrome, these angels are recollective of a presence that has existed since mystical lore. The guilt highlights the details of the dress and of the base, whereas the lacquering gives to the skin and to the cheeks an incredible tri-dimensional effect. Acknowledged by almost all religions, these winged beings protect, guide, carry messages from the divine, and love unconditionally. Their magical presence has been beautifully crafted into a visible and visually appealing, contemplative piece of art.
Share this product
Width 26.67 cm (10.5")
Height 62.23 cm (24.5")
- Manufactured at Udaipur.
- Please get in touch with our Concierge Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products.
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Featured in top publications and design venues around the world, Mayur Arts creates luxurious decor objects for home. Established in 1978, by Hemant Periwal, the creative spectrum of this brand spans from bespoke furniture, antiques, silver, wood & brass artifacts, to traditional Mughal miniature paintings and pichwais collected over a period of time from noted royalties across India.
The characteristic traits that continually live through their creations are flawless sophistication, intimate luxury and ornate glamour. Hemant along with his son Dushyant, work with skilled artisans from across India to create cutting edge, handcrafted collections.View more details