Depicting the cosmic Parsvanatha, this extremely rare painting is a type of meditative picture consisting of a cosmic diagram, in this case superimposed on the seated figure of Parsvanatha, one of the principal 'Tirthankaras' or deities of the Jain religion. Similar in concept and function to Buddhist mandalas, the mystic diagram is dominated by linked symbols representing the Jain cosmos. The nine interconnected symbols represent the continents, mountains and rivers of the universe. School of Jainism.
Share this product
Width 106.68 cm (42")
Height 133.35 cm (52.5")
Gold Leaf detail on cotton.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bejewelled, inlaid, or hand-painted - the lines get blurred when the objects you adorn your home with are as beautiful as these. Handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe, RARE is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions. Designed to inject high impact in your living spaces, these artful additions include objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers, and work commissioned by us. From unexampled tapestries to unique local treasures like thikri and marble art, explore the versatile range curated by our in-house specialists.View more details