Digital Print on Archival Paper
- 300 GSM paper weight.
- All prints are produced on acid- free paper using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of colours.
- Glass framing is recommended.
- Due to different screen resolutions, the colours on your print may vary from the ones seen in image here.
- The sizes mentioned may vary up to an inch to keep the original aspect ratio of the artwork’s image.
Care and Instructions:
- The print is not waterproof.
- Protect from dust, dirty hands and direct sunlight.
- Wipe clean with dry cloth.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 to 3 days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Mahaveer Swami is descended from a family of traditional Bikaner artists. As a child, he began training with his father and grandfather, and later, studied under the Late Vedpal Sharma "Bannu" in Jaipur. He revived the best aspects of the sophisticated and refined Bikaner School of painting with an originality and brilliance unique among contemporary miniaturists. Mahaveer Swami’s working style is strongly influenced by his studies of Mughal and Rajasthan Miniatures. His subject is often drawn from the lifestyle of ascetic men and women, daily life of Indian women and sometimes from Hindu mythological terms.
Winner of several accolades, his work has been exhibited extensively in prestigious galleries in various Indian cities as well as internationally at Gallery Lafayette in Paris, Smithsonian Institute, Washington, besides others. The artist lives in Bikaner and works from his studio in the city.View more details