Dry Clean your shawl as needed.
To store, fold and keep in a dry place.
When not wearing, keep shawl in cotton carry bag.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Made in Kashmir, India, from the rarest and finest Pashmina, using weaving techniques and arts from 15th century Persia, an Andraab shawl is like no other. It is the definition of wearing something pure and magical. Andraab is the continuity of an ancient unbroken narrative of the arts and crafts of Kashmir with a six hundred year old legacy. A team of brothers have taken their creative impetus to carry a name far beyond the generations of their profound ancestry and hone it towards creating and preserving beautiful these textiles. Andraab is the result of a heritage born in Kashmir, with a focus that is based on restoring the lost magnificence of pashmina. An essential for those seeking design, committed to mastery.View more details