Inspired by the effervescent Pattachitra, the breathtaking dance form of Odissi, the marine life of the Olive Ridley sea turtles, and the exquisite Dhokra art practiced by the local craftsmen in Orissa, this series explores the rich cultural heritage of the region in artistic detail.
Share this product
Matte White Paper/Canvas. Can be printed on veneer, glass, or acrylic upon order.
CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Avoid direct sunlight, drastic changes in temperature, moisture & humidity
- Dust with a clean, soft rag to avoid dust.
- Canvas prints are suggested not be framed with glass as this medium needs to breathe.
- Unframed prints are rolled & shipped in a tube.
- This digital artwork is printed by high-quality Epson pigment inks on acid free 300 gsm white matte paper/canvas.
- Please note that computer monitors can shift colours and what you see on your screen might be slightly varying from the print you receive.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
This section of our website is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions, handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe. These include unusual vintage finds, objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers and work commissioned by us. Whether you are a veteran or a fledgling collector, we have some truly exceptional pieces-classic & contemporary, analogous to varied tastes and interests. Discovered and selected for their ingenuity and masterful details, each object exudes an effortless poise. From the acclaimed Raja Ravi Varma embellished prints to local treasures like thikri and marble art, we bring a plethora of rare art pieces to you that would otherwise remain relatively inaccessible. Thehouseofthings brings you a curated forum-the finest source for exploring and collecting extraordinary collectibles.View more details