Glam your homes up with some gilded chic. Take notes from the most extravagant style expressions of all time - the Baroque period and play them again in metal, stone and thread to build your own plush retreat.
Exotic patterns inspired by Eastern carvings and inlay find soft expression in fine cotton.
Share this product
100% cotton print
- Dry clean only.
- Cushion is sold with a filler and a protective velvet bag.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
From decorative cushions to luxurious table linen, Casahito’s collection is the culmination of its Founder and Creative Director, Binnie Singh's 30 years’ experience working with leading luxury brands, including Versace, Valentino, and Armani. The launch collection pulls in inspiration from everywhere - from the fragrant jasmine and citrus-laden gardens of Morocco to the wildlife found in the African Savannahs and the sharp geometry of Nordic ice formations.
By offering handcrafted, opulent collections, Casahito helps consumers bring character into their homes in more creative and subtle ways than ever before. Casahito’s design team, who have worked together for more than 20 years, combine 16th century embroidery techniques of zardozi, aari, and other traditional cutwork with contemporary patterns and motifs. Together they offer a fresh perspective that is both richly glamorous and impeccably detailed.View more details