- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Essajees has a rich history starting out in 1890 with its founder, and one of Inida's foremost antique dealers - Abdul Qadir Essajee. Responsible for bringing the world’s most prized tapestries to India. Essajees was a space for Maharajas to privately browse the finest items from all over the world, collected with utmost care.
Mohamedi Sham, who inherited his father’s keen eye, took the reins of the company in 1975. Essajees has worked out of its flagship Colaba store since 1983, now catering to modern-day aristocracy. Some of the design house's prestigious projects include the renovation of the Taj after 26/11 (especially the refurbishment of the Tata Suite for US President Obama’s visit), GVK House in Hyderabad, and Antilia in Mumbai, amongst many others.View more details