This chair is a fantastic rendition of iconic mid century design - inspired by Swiss architect Pierre Jeanneret's most loved style. With its warm use of natural teak and cane, the piece showcases a modern aesthetic vocabulary that places form and function over embellishment.
Available in natural and stained finish.
Share this product
Natural Teak wood, Natural cane
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Wedding luxurious panache with designed comfort, our first-ever private label – The Edit brings a refined range of hand-designed furniture to a wide range of discerning consumers. Infused with timeless design and the benefit of customization, this collection traverses the line between modern and traditional with keen precision and attention to detail. Find a wide array of sumptuous sofas, polished accent tables, and elegant seating that commands a room with its high quality, superior craftsmanship, and inspired simplicity.View more details