Initially used in botanical garden catalogs and as horticultural illustrations in the 18th and 19th century, exquisite drawings of flora were intended to guide the gardener in the art of horticulture and to assist in identifying plants in the field. Today, they make beautiful wall decor in any interior.
Share this product
Width 8.89 cm (3.5")
Height 13.97 cm (5.5")
Vegetable Dye and Stone Pigment on Handmade Paper
Care & Instructions:
- Keep away from direct sunlight, which can cause fading of certain pigments and increasing yellowing of varnish.
- It is not advisable to place the artwork above a heat source such as fireplaces.
- It is unadvisable to hang the painting in a moist environment such as a room which has a bath or shower.
- Can be safely dusted using a clean, soft natural artists brush.
- Do not use moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes, or feather dusters to clean the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc directly onto the painting.
- This unique artwork has been hand painted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Jaimini, a portmanteau of "Jaipur" and "miniature art", is a coming together of not just words, but worlds too. Inspired by the Rajasthani, Mughal and Persian schools of miniature painting, Jaimini is an amalgam of these traditions while also an unforeseen interpretation of the above to reflect contemporary design.View more details