Width 30.48 cm (12")
Height 17.78 cm (7")
- Unglazed finish
- One-piece sculpture.
- With no two objects being exactly the same, the choice of the material itself adds to the individuality of the work.
- Clay is used consciously for its simplicity, rawness and purity.
- This unique piece is a handcrafted creation. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which should not be misconstrued as flaws.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Founded by talented ceramicist Aman Khanna, Claymen is a thoughtful collection of clay ware that is simple, dysfunctional and sculptural. Claymen’s range of objects adds aesthetic by taking away. Aman’s work expresses a strong sense of emotion and truth that are underlaid with themes of narcissism, suppression and egocentrism faced in today’s society. A celebration of minimal design that is at peace with its own imperfections, these ceramics have been made by the hands of local artisans at the Claymen studio.View more details