Radha', the consort of Lord Krishna, became to occupy unrivalled adoration in Indian art. Here, the artist Shammi Bannu Sharma, known for his wondrous synthesis of ancient art norms and traditions and modern taste and technique has blended with the ancient model of Radha, the medieval Bani Thani womanhood, the Kishangarh art style, and contemporary bold symbolism.
Share this product
Natural stone pigment on Canvas
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
- Descending from a dynasty of miniaturists, Indian artist Shammi Bannu Sharma’s work epitomizes all that is good and true in the most venerated of Indian traditions – the Miniature Art. His family has been practicing this art for over seven generations; they were original artists in the court of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the founding king of Jaipur.
- Shammi Bannu has gleaned the art of miniature painting from his father, the renowned master Ved Pal Sharma, popularly called 'Bannuji' in the art circuits of the country.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
This section of our website is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions, handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe. These include unusual vintage finds, objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers and work commissioned by us. Whether you are a veteran or a fledgling collector, we have some truly exceptional pieces-classic & contemporary, analogous to varied tastes and interests. Discovered and selected for their ingenuity and masterful details, each object exudes an effortless poise. From the acclaimed Raja Ravi Varma embellished prints to local treasures like thikri and marble art, we bring a plethora of rare art pieces to you that would otherwise remain relatively inaccessible. Thehouseofthings brings you a curated forum-the finest source for exploring and collecting extraordinary collectibles.View more details