The Ragini artworks are named after an ancient subject of Indian miniature paintings which reflect the mood of a young maiden who seeks joy in an imagined world of beautiful landscape and rhythmic 'ragas' or music. This artwork features a whimsical Rajput princess in the Jaipur style of painting, and captures the contemplative mood of the subject in all her finesse and splendour.
Share this product
Natural pigment on Archival paper
Care & Instructions:
- This unique Pattachitra wall art has been curated from the atelier of Vipul Shah and is handmade.
- Hence, it may contain slight irregularities which are the hallmarks of handpainted artworks.
- This unique artwork has been handpainted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Discover our capsule collection of furniture adorned with traditionally embroidered upholstery, from our exclusive collaboration with Vipul Shah. Beautifully finished with hand-woven natural linens from the Rajasthan, our pieces feature ornate embellishments and warm colors, and are sure to liven any living space.View more details