This pichwai depicts Shrinathji in the “Rajbhog Swaroop” – the time after the Lord’s mid-day meal, when He is resting in the Nandalay. Often seen as most regal and resplendent for this “darshana”, or viewing, Shrinathji is adorned with fresh garlands and lotuses. Beeda (folded betel nut leaves) are placed nearby, along with a pitcher of water, His beloved flute, a cane to play with, and a mirror. Fine perfumes are sprinkled over the ceiling, and the air is redolent with their scent.
School of Nathdwara.
Share this product
Natural stone pigment on cotton. Gold Leaf Details.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
This section of our website is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions, handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe. These include unusual vintage finds, objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers and work commissioned by us. Whether you are a veteran or a fledgling collector, we have some truly exceptional pieces-classic & contemporary, analogous to varied tastes and interests. Discovered and selected for their ingenuity and masterful details, each object exudes an effortless poise. From the acclaimed Raja Ravi Varma embellished prints to local treasures like thikri and marble art, we bring a plethora of rare art pieces to you that would otherwise remain relatively inaccessible. Thehouseofthings brings you a curated forum-the finest source for exploring and collecting extraordinary collectibles.View more details