A subtle combination of pinewood and weathered rock mixed with serpentine clay is translated into beautiful serveware like this ring bowl by distinguished home brand, Objectry. The ceramic component is handcrafted by artisans from Longpi village in Manipur, using special tools and pinching techniques. The clay is sourced locally, which upon firing, naturally turns charcoal black and has a distinct metallic lustre. A perfect rustic addition to your existing serveware, use the bowl to serve dry snacks and appetizers when entertaining.
Share this product
Black Pottery + Pinewood
Care and Instructions:
- To maintain the integrity of the wood, lightly rub the surface with mineral, olive, sunflower, or coconut oil.
- Do not use abrasives.
- Dry immediately after wash.
- Minor imperfections may be seen, as no two products are alike.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Established in 2015 with a passion to experiment with form and material, Objectry creates products with the intention of making basics interesting. The design duo of Sugandh and Aanchal currently focuses on wood to shape their designs, backed by a team of competent artisans and traditional craftsmen. Drawing inspiration from modern art, architecture and more, they plan to explore other mediums in the future such as furniture and lighting.View more details