This asymmetrical slice of rose quartz is a specimen of extraordinary craftsmanship. Edged with a thick band of gold, the platter is designed to display and serve resplendence. The precious metals intensify the natural contours of the stones which are hand polished by adroit craftsmen. Use this to serve appetizers on your next ceremonial occasion or as a decorative accent to add a scintilla of style and character to your home.
Share this product
Length 17.78 cm (7”)
Width 20.32 cm (8”)
- There might a slight variation in the dimensions and colour of this product depending on its natural origin, which only adds to its timeless allure.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
"As in nature, as in art, so in grace; it is rough treatment that gives souls, as well as stones, their lustre.”
Paying homage to age old traditions by an unmatched process of amalgamating nature with dexterous hand craft is the rationale that makes JewelCraftz a luxury brand widely recognised all over the world today. A specialized business group combining construction stone industry with the dazzling world of semi precious stones and shells, JewelCraftz is based in Sonipat, Haryana.
High quality gemstones are procured from various countries; lapis from Afghanistan, malachite from Central Africa, tiger's eye from South Africa and various jaspers from Australia, to name a few. Housing a huge collection of handcrafted semi precious stones and surfaces which are widely used the world over for luxurious living as home accents; JewelCraftz creates an ideal balance of the rare and the exquisite.View more details