Sleek and cylindrical, this carafe is crafted from borosilicate glass and copper. Reminiscent of a pith hemet, the smooth curvature at the base of the cap is handy for holding pills or knick-knacks and would serve well as a pitcher too with the water drawing medicinal value from the copper top.
Share this product
Boro silicate Glass/copper
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A strong Indian cultural design house, AnanTaya is a thoughtful creator’s intent on having a social impact through luxury products, which tell stories of Indian craft infused with a modern perspective. Brainchild of architect and designer duo - Ayush & Geetanjali Kasliwal, the brand aims to create high quality utilitarian objects using great design, traditional Indian craftsmanship, and cutting edge technology.
The designer duo currently lives and works in Jaipur.View more details