"Collection: OASIS IN THE DESERT OF THAR The sandstone houses of Jaisalmer slowly fade in the distance as you make your way into the heart of the Thar, the greatest of the Indian deserts. Riding on the back of a gloriously decorated camel you are transported into another time and place. Around you there are nothing but sand dunes that shimmer golden in the blazing sun. But then: a faint green line on the horizon. Is it a waking dream? You come closer and see it slowly transforming into lush green bushes around a body of water. An oasis in the middle of the desert. To bear witness to the atmosphere of this magical place, we used pure raw silks and created intricately embroidered pieces. Bring the magic of the desert to your home with these luxurious pieces of art."
Share this product
100% raw silk, hand-dyed. Tassles & Lining: 100% cotton. Sturdy antique-gold-hued zipper.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Inspired by everyday life, Monsoon and Beyond presents an eclectic mix of home textiles with intricate motifs and pleasing designs. The brand’s unique collection of patterned cushions, runners and placemats blends rich history and elegance of the contemporary India. The indigo houses of Jodhpur, the faded wall of a medieval tomb in Old Delhi, the sunset over Marine Drive in Mumbai - all these vignettes and related emotions inspire its homewares. It combines these inspirations with a classic European design understanding to allure an international audience. To Monsoon and Beyond, "luxury" is something that elicits charm while adding a soul to a home. "I believe that a piece as small as vase or a cushion can make all the difference in your home. It can allow you to express your individuality and gives your home a soul. It will tell your story." - Vera Fritsch, founder of Monsoon and Beyond.View more details