This limited edition art plate by The Plated Project is designed by the talented artist Eesha Iyer. Every plate purchased feeds the hungry, as 50% of the profits from each sale are donated to charity.
THE STORY BEHIND THE ART:
Noisy seagulls. A noisier sea. A mischievous breeze.
They stand respectfully in front of her.
They’ve worn their colourful best. They picked up jasmine at the market, and wound anklets around their feet. The least one could do when coming to pay respects to the immortal Goddess.
One had a husband who drank. The other, a job that drained her. The third lived alone, the disgrace of a fifty year-old who never married. They were united by silent companionship, their love for the sea and their respect for the Goddess.
“Here she comes” one of them whispered. They bowed their heads respectfully as the breeze picked up, whipped their faces and almost blew the jasmine of their heads. The sea frothed up, lashed out, and spray touched their cheeks.
The Goddess had blessed them. Nature had blessed them.
Share this product
Ceramic with Digital print
- One plate, a display stand, a pre-fitted wall hook and a card with the story about the plate.
Care and Instructions:
- Do not wash the plate.
- To clean, use a wet wipe or a clean, soft cloth only.
- The plate is only meant for decorative purposes, not meant for serving food.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Chitresh Sinha founded The Plated Project to use #ArtAgainstHunger. Every month, the brand collaborates with global artists to create one-of-a-kind, limited edition art plates. Profits from the sales of these plates are used to sponsor meals for the needy. So far, The Plated Project has sponsored 450,000+ meals via INR 20 lakhs donated for COVID relief.View more details