The smooth, circular edges of the Scuba create a minimal yet soft balance in your space whether in a lounge or as a complementing table in your office. And when you come back home after a long day at work, it silently waits for you to unwind in your bar.
Why do we call it Scuba? Because just like the oxygen tank that breathes life for scuba divers, this accent table breathes life into any space.
Share this product
Height 58.42 cm (23”)
Care & Instructions:
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
- Finished with electrophoretic lacquer.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Nama Home is a design house with an aim to put Indian furniture design on the global map. Founded by Namit Khanna, the brand deploys a minimal and playful design philosophy and looks to merge contemporary design sensibilities with in-house high quality Indian manufacturing. The brand caters to a large number of Indian and International partners. Within just a year of opening its doors, it has won awards like Elle Decor India's Young Talent 2021 and Dwells 24 Best Designers Around the World 2022, with its bestsellers featured on all major magazines like Design Boom, Vogue India, Architectural Digest India, Elle Decor India and the likes.View more details