Though these definitive, outstanding pieces appear as the raw, genuine ivory tusks of an elephant, these ingenious faux tusks have been handcrafted by resin inlay work. The trade of elephant tusks has been declared illegal, giving deserved respect to their species. Mayur Arts has drawn inspiration from this majestic animal, with their master craftsmen moulding these stunning grand tusks. Beautiful as art alone, this creation brings alive the vivid imagination of elephant tusks glinting under moonlight in the wild.
Share this product
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Featured in top publications and design venues around the world, Mayur Arts creates luxurious decor objects for home. Established in 1978, by Hemant Periwal, the creative spectrum of this brand spans from bespoke furniture, antiques, silver, wood & brass artifacts, to traditional Mughal miniature paintings and pichwais collected over a period of time from noted royalties across India.
The characteristic traits that continually live through their creations are flawless sophistication, intimate luxury and ornate glamour. Hemant along with his son Dushyant, work with skilled artisans from across India to create cutting edge, handcrafted collections.View more details