Create your personal garden with the "Sheesh Bagh" collection - adding drama and delight to your surroundings. Celebrating patterns of Indonesian Batik with Katli patterns. inspired by Ceplok geometric designs, the Sheesh Bagh cushion collection features stylized flora that creates illusions of colour and depth.
Share this product
Gulaab: 17.9" W X 11.9" H
Neel: 18.0" W X 11.9" H
Glass beads on cotton
Care and Instructions:
- Dry clean only.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A strong Indian cultural design house, AnanTaya is a thoughtful creator’s intent on having a social impact through luxury products, which tell stories of Indian craft infused with a modern perspective. Brainchild of architect and designer duo - Ayush & Geetanjali Kasliwal, the brand aims to create high quality utilitarian objects using great design, traditional Indian craftsmanship, and cutting edge technology.
The designer duo currently lives and works in Jaipur.View more details