The body of the sculpture is composed and chiselled in wood and painted in gold leaf for its final radiant imprint. Mother Ganga flows and embraces the crown of Lord Shiva, in this beautiful handcrafted sculpture that resonates one of India’s greatest stories of Mother Ganga and Lord Shiva.
The most recognisable attributes of Lord Shiva are a third eye on his forehead, a snake around his neck, the crescent moon adorning and the river Ganga flowing from his matted hair, the "trishula" as his weapon and the "damaru" or drum as his musical instrument. Mayur Arts is exemplary of their mastery in manipulating material, to speak of an unforgettable story.
Share this product
Length 13.97 cm (5.5")
Width 13.97 cm (5.5")
Height 24.89 cm (9.8")
Wood with gold leaf paint.
- Manufactured at Udaipur.
- Please get in touch with our Concierge Team on email@example.com
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Featured in top publications and design venues around the world, Mayur Arts creates luxurious decor objects for home. Established in 1978, by Hemant Periwal, the creative spectrum of this brand spans from bespoke furniture, antiques, silver, wood & brass artifacts, to traditional Mughal miniature paintings and pichwais collected over a period of time from noted royalties across India.
The characteristic traits that continually live through their creations are flawless sophistication, intimate luxury and ornate glamour. Hemant along with his son Dushyant, work with skilled artisans from across India to create cutting edge, handcrafted collections.View more details