Many smirking suns, a symbol of life, light and evolution, through the vistas of a warm and bright sunny day take you into a mystical land that makes you dream in India, in a print that goes riot. Crafted from ivory-hued pure linen, this cushion cover is perfect to bring alive your sofa and living room with luxury and quirk in a vignette of an India that is oh so familar.
Share this product
Hand-printed on pure linen
Care and Instructions:
- Dry clean only.
- The product will be dispatched in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Magic. Madness. Magnificence.
Digging into the archives of its rich art and design history, Art-chives celebrates India’s artisanal luxury and handcrafted savoir-faire over a creative collision of art, fashion, home decor, and accessories.
Unveiling the gossamer curtain of India’s storytelling traditions, steeped in magical realism, Art-chives is a contemporary brand capturing fabled memories – from nostalgia-evoking storytelling to discovering the haunting fragrances of India and romancing Kashmir’s poetry and precision on cashmere. Letting you inhale a culture of splendour with a dash of humour. Playful yet chic. Contemporary with a patina.View more details