Retaining the memories of recycled teak for the top with visible details of wooden pegs to "rephrase" the nail holes from previous use, combined with recycled cast aluminum legs, the "Soho Table" is a statement about repurposing great materials. While the table does not hide the past, it takes pleasure in the present and the future by celebrating the previous avatar of the materials. The "tall" version of the table is ideal for use either standing or perched on a barstool
Share this product
Recycled Teak / Cast Aluminum / Iron
- Natural Teak with Black Powder Coated Aluminium
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, proceed to checkout and complete your purchase. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email and/or phone call, for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Crafted to suit versatile needs, AKFD Storey offers a comprehensive range of furniture, lighting and accessories to grace any area with effortless ease. A globally recognized design brand, it thoughtfully interprets India’s cultural diversity and brings to the fore innovation, novelty and quality. Founded by renowned designer, Ayush Kasliwal, a NID alumnus, and his wife, Geetanjali Kasliwal, an architect, AKFD Storey transforms interiors and exteriors into “meaningful spaces”. The brand follows an ethical business strategy and engages in socially responsible practices, thereby aspiring to improve the lives of the artisans it works with.View more details