Create a luxury infused teatime with this handcrafted porcelain tea set, beautifully decorated with a celadon hue and exquisite textural details. Featuring intricate lotus motifs reminiscent of springtime in Udaipur, the set is delicately accented with burnished 24 karat gold details. From its six pairs of teacups and saucers to the tea pot, creamer, and sugar bowl, the set includes all the essentials for a truly elegant tea spread.
Composition: 15 pieces - 1 teapot, 1 sugar bowl, 1 creamer, 6 tea cups and 6 saucers
Share this product
- Teapot 17.52 cm (6.9") Dia, 26.03 cm (10.25") H
- Sugar Bowl 12.44 cm (4.9") Dia, 15.49 cm (6.10") H
- Creamer 8.89 cm (3.5") Dia, 15.49 cm (6.10") H
- Tea Cups 6.35 cm (2.5") Dia, 12.19 cm (4.8") H
- Saucers 15.49 cm (6.10") Dia
Porcelain with 24K Gold
- Teapot: 1
- Sugar Bowl: 1
- Creamer: 1
- Tea Cups: 6
- Saucers: 6
Care & Instructions:
- Due to the use of GOLD and platinum in the dinnerware, none of the pieces are microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Hand washed carefully by using a soft sponge and a mild liquid detergent.
- Use a soft, dry dish cloth to wipe your tableware completely dry.
- Avoid abrasive pads or steel wool to clean.
- When storing the dinnerware, place dish protectors or tissue between each dish to keep the pieces from scratching or scuffing each other.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Fine artistry and innovative design combine to create timeless elegance by Nishita Thakurdas, founder and designer of Nishita Fine Dinnerware. Through her collections, Nishita brings alive her own sophisticated, elegant and contemporary sense of design while paying respectful homage to India’s exceptional heritage. The collections are all limited editions - thus making each piece an heirloom which can be handed down generations; a legacy to pass on, a memory to be cherished forever.View more details