This hand beaten copper bowl is inspired by ceremonial cooking vessels found in Southern India during the 18th century. Intricately handcrafted, this accent is perfect to serve up some nuts or sweets. A festive table ornament, the Tamara copper bowl is also a great hostess gift or wedding favour.
Share this product
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A young design brand epitomizing innovation and creativity, Vilaasita combines time-tested crafting techniques with contemporary styles. Their designs are a celebration of all things beautiful and each product is handcrafted using only the finest quality raw materials. Co founded by sister duo Sayali and Manasi Agaskar, their creations are a result of cultural influences accumulated through travels across the world. Disappointed by the lack of quality craftsmanship and innovative design in the Indian furniture market, the two decided to create a brand that would focus on creating premium quality, one-of-a-kind handcrafted furniture and home decor products. The brand follows ethical and socially responsible business practices, aspiring to improve the lives of the artisans it works with.View more details