Tango 2 Glass Globe
By Paul Matter
Price on request
Get in touch with us to receive a quote or for more information.
The two globes of etched glass on this lamp appear to float weightlessly at the end of the polished brass arms that they are suspended on. Exquisitely streamlined, it serves as the focal point of the décor as it illuminates all that surrounds it. Each piece is made to order, and assembled by hand. Customization is available.
Share this product
- 86.36 cm (34”) Dia.
- Height To Order Upto 147.32 cm (58”)
- Minimum Height 88.9 cm (35”)
- Lamping 2 Type E12 G161⁄2 Bulb
- Max 60w Each 25w Bulbs Included Ul Approved
- Voltage 120
Brass & Etched Glass
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 10 to 12 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery.
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases.
Paul Matter is a New Delhi-based lighting design studio. Founded in 2015, Paul Matter’s style is distinctly minimalist, inspired by shades of mid-century Modernism and the Industrial Age. The studio offers original and bespoke lamps crafted out of materials including aged brass, copper, stone, leather and mouth-blown glass. Each piece is crafted with precision and assembled by hand.
Paul Matter collaborates with independent designers to create stunning, unique fixtures for residential and commercial spaces that incorporate the studio’s style with iconic motifs.View more details