The Thar Wall Sconce is a poetic handcrafted tribute to the beauty and magnificence of the Great Indian Desert. The lamp translates the rolling sandy textures of the desert, the gradient of a hard material into the soft translucency of luminescence. The lamp has been made using a natural slate which has been veneered, and a custom made copper hardware. Each piece is unique, as each lamp has it's own pattern, texture and colour gradient as created by the natural geological formation of the slate.
Share this product
Stone Veneer, Copper
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Atelier MS is a multi-disciplinary design studio offering services in the field of bespoke furniture design and manufacturing, turn-key interior design projects, and handcrafted decor accessories. Based in Jaipur, the studio is rooted in the contemporary Indian context, using local resources matched with high quality craftsmanship and a global design aesthetic, to create an exclusive design experience.
The studio has been founded by Manpreet Singh,a Furniture and Interior Designer who has studied at the National Insitute of Design, Ahmedabad, Istituto Marangoni, Milan, and Hochshule Ostwestfalen- Lippe, Germany. She is the recipient of the Elle Deco International Design Award, and Women of the Future - Rajasthan Cultural Awards Society.View more details