The 'Gulaab Guldasta' Wall Accent is a tribute to the eternally beautiful Indian rose. It is the perfect addition to your living area, favorite reading corner or display shelves. Expose to sunlight or a spotlight for extra glimmer and shimmer.
Each piece is handcrafted and contributes to the revival of a heritage craft and a cluster of highly skilled artisans in Rajasthan, India.
Share this product
- Wooden frame and base.
- Metal hooks for hanging.
- Hand made and hand cut 'thikri' glass.
- Plaster of paris/ceramic.
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry/slightly damp cloth if dust collects.
- Do not clean with water.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Neter is an ancient Egyptian term that stands for 'meaningful living'. The design house is a fair trade company that works directly with maker communities to co-create objects of beauty rooted in heritage crafts. Traditional works of art are re-invented in modern templates for the modern, eclectic home so that each product has a unique story and each technique, a history. Neter is a path, a belief, a way of life - one that is just and meaningful for the makers and consumers. Neter was founded by Nupur Kapoor, who spent over a decade in strategy consulting before deciding to pursue her true north. Her dream is to imagine and create a new world order for the global artisan community.View more details