Artist Rajesh Soni believes that the art of capturing moments has the power to transport people to a different place or time, and that is exactly what this beautiful photograph does. Utilizing the camera movement techniques of photo-impressionism, this photograph featuring a surreal tree was taken at Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur. A part of the Roll World collection by the artist.
Share this product
Width 40.64 cm (16”)
Height 40.64 cm (16”)
Photographic Print on Fine Art Paper
Care & Instructions:
- Superior pigment print on 250 gsm Fine Art paper.
- Print is unmounted. Work will be shipped rolled in a secure shipping tube.
- This unique artwork has been hand painted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Gallery 1 By R Soni
An Indian artist and photographer, Rajesh Soni resides in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Primarily acclaimed for his dextrously hand painted photographs, Soni is the prodigal grandson of the sole court photographer to the long deceased royalty, Maharana Sri Bhopal Singh Mewar. Rajesh Soni’s work also encompasses gestural sketches that focus on the cultural city he lives in, accented by its different flavours, spirit, and social changes. His unique photography style can be classified as photo-impressionism, which allows for the abstraction of subjects, making it possible to express feelings, thoughts, dreams, and fleeting moments in time.View more details