The fish has always been adored as a symbol of life and fertility in various parts of India. It marks the presence of water, natural bounty and wealth. Karu's Matsya Weights, carved out of soapstone, bring this much-loved icon to your tabletops. The handcrafted paper weight doubles up as an ornament that can make any flat surface seem like a sheet of water.
Share this product
Length 7.62 cm (3”)
Width 10.16 cm (4”)
Height 5.08 cm (2”)
- Please dust articles frequently. Do so with a soft microfibre cloth or brush since soapstone is a soft stone and may scratch if cleaned with abrasive surfaces.
- Please clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
- Please blot up spills immediately.
- Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids.
- Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bath- room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Please do not pick up articles by their delicate parts (such as ears, arms etc). Handle these precious creations with care.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Karu brings you exquisite craftsmanship imbued with an indigenous spirit representing stories and legends dating back to thousands of years. At Karu, each piece is an object d'art - representing beauty, heritage, and the timeless wisdom of India. While the brand’s vision is to create exclusive pieces of handcrafted art for modern spaces, it is also their mission to transform and support Indian craftsmen and provide them with sustainable livelihoods. At Karu, luxury is celebrated, carved from India's rich roots.View more details