Perched on a hilltop above Udaipur, a magical palace towers over fields, grasslands and the Lake Pichola in the distance. The soft, white curtains of the outdoor daybed are dancing in the wind. It is early morning and the crimson sun has just risen above the Aravalli hills. All is perfect, all is just as it should be. Handcrafted from delicate Chanderi fabric and embroidered using silk yarn, this cushion recreates this ethereal atmosphere.
Share this product
Embroidered Cushion Cover. 100% chanderi, embroidered with silk yarn. Chanderi is a luxurious mix of cotton and silk produced by weaving zari into silk. It is considered the fabric of royalty, with its restrained gloss and sheer texture. Concealed zipper.
Dry Clean Only
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Inspired by everyday life, Monsoon and Beyond presents an eclectic mix of home textiles with intricate motifs and pleasing designs. The brand’s unique collection of patterned cushions, runners and placemats blends rich history and elegance of the contemporary India. The indigo houses of Jodhpur, the faded wall of a medieval tomb in Old Delhi, the sunset over Marine Drive in Mumbai - all these vignettes and related emotions inspire its homewares. It combines these inspirations with a classic European design understanding to allure an international audience. To Monsoon and Beyond, "luxury" is something that elicits charm while adding a soul to a home. "I believe that a piece as small as vase or a cushion can make all the difference in your home. It can allow you to express your individuality and gives your home a soul. It will tell your story." - Vera Fritsch, founder of Monsoon and Beyond.View more details