Bring abstract shapes and beautiful colour-ways to your home with this contemporary artwork, portraying the greens in nature. Indian artist Vernika Singh uses abstract art to represent her emotions and phases in life in the form of elements of the ocean. She works to create edgy, urgent, and thought-provoking art that acts as a narrative of her own aesthetics towards the world, society, and her own self.
Share this product
Mixed media on Fine art canvas
Professionally hand-stretched, gallery wrapped in sustainable wood. Arrives ready to hang. Made in India. Remove dust with a micro-fibre or dry wipe. If necessary to remove spots or splashes, spot clean with damp soft cloth.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Originally from Uttar Pradesh, Indian artist Vernika Singh lives and works in New Delhi. She paints independently, seeking out what interests her most, specifically abstracts. She uses mixed mediums to represent her emotions and phases in life in the form of elements of the ocean. The artist’s use of colours and materials is in fact aimed at creating a sublime form, something that stands outside reality rather than in it. “I create not to be seen, but to be experienced by making an honest connection between my canvas and the viewer’s emotions,” the artist candidly says.View more details