The Forest collection is inspired by the tropical rainforest of Borneo, with an intention of staying true to the nature and conceiving organic forms in earthy tones. The selection comprises a series of tables, benches and shelving made from natural wood like Paduk, Haldi, Wenga, teak and Walnut sourced from the deep interiors of Gujarat, India.
Share this product
Height 40.64 cm (16")
Wood: Paduk, Teak, White
Polish: Lamination or PU matte water-based.
Metal: Iron texture with Rust finish.
Care & Instructions:
- Wipe with dry cloth.
- Avoid placing hot containers without any coasters and avoid water marks for longer periods of time.
- Images might vary slightly from actual product in terms of colour and form due to diverse screen resolutions and device settings.
- The product will be dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping charges would be at actual.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
This and That
This and That is a design studio that brings to life the age old art of handcrafted furniture. All pieces from the brand originate from a beautiful narrative, fusing fine décor, art with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail. A perfect union of vernacular and contemporary design - the workshop defines a sublime balance between gifted crafts people and innovative techniques and concepts.View more details