Indian artist Lalit Sharma constructs the images of a city - which seem real, as well as imaginary, in a dreamlike situation, showing a whole range of colours spread out in architectural units - of terraces, roof tops, windows, doors, domes etc. in a delightful manner. Poetic and wondrous, there is certain dexterity in delineation of forms, and the smooth, texture-less, "flat" application of colour, making the pictorial space more light and subliminal.
Share this product
Oil on Canvas
Care & Instructions:
- Keep away from direct sunlight, which can cause fading of certain pigments and increasing yellowing of varnish.
- It is not advisable to place the artwork above a heat source such as fireplaces.
- It is unadvisable to hang the painting in a moist environment such as a room which has a bath or shower.
- Can be safely dusted using a clean, soft natural artists brush.
- Do not use moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes, or feather dusters to clean the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc directly onto the painting.
- This unique artwork has been handpainted by skilled artists. Hence, it may contain slight imperfections which are the hallmarks of handmade creations.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
A lavish podium for the Contemporary arts, the meandering verandas, corners, rooms and walls of Bougainvillea hold contemporary paintings, print drawings, marble and bronze sculptures, powerful and capable of evoking the artistic palette and sensibility within. Bhupesh Kavadia, sculptor and gallery owner, showcases his own works at the gallery, that carry a deep undercurrent of human emotions, laced with social meaning within his art.
Bougainvillea, as the name suggests, is a flower carrying the fragrance of mainstream artists from different parts of the region. Bougainvillea showcases and celebrates the works of respected artists from various regions, housing compositions that emerge from profound creative impetus and eloquent imagination.View more details