Reclaimed Teak Wood, and Brass
- Do not handle with direct water and chemicals.
- Not for outdoor use.
- There may be slight variation in angles, elements, etc.
- compared to what is seen online. Each product being individually handmade may have minor variations in size, shape, and finish.
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- 4 to 6 weeks for Made To Order items
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
‘Dotto’ meaning dot, a ‘shunya’ or a ‘Bindi’ in the Indian context, stands for the metaphor that the universe exists within it. Founded by Ar.Veeram Shah and Saloni Mehta, Dotto as a brand focus on a seamless transition of such intangible ideas into functional, everyday objects. Dotto was born out of a passion for materials and the need to find richer processes to approach design. Literature, art, architecture, and cinema are the inspiring elements behind the products that give a certain context and depth to them. The aim is to bring more art into lifestyle products.View more details