Jayanta Roy has always been in constant awe of India’s magnificent landscapes. Many valleys in Kashmir get cut off from the rest of the country in the winters. But, he finds himself going there as soon as they open as he enjoys photographing the pristine conditions left in the wake of winter.
Share this product
Small: 8" x 8"
Large: 16" x 16"
Archival paper (canson edition etching fine art paper OR hahnemuhle German etching textured paper )
Photographic print on archival paper, unframed , unmounted ,rolled
- 5 to 7 working days for ready products
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
“My main focus in photography is to capture unusual landscapes and portraits which can express the internal spirit of a subject in a single frame.”
More often than not, one will find Jayanta Roy listening to music as he stands completely immersed in the stunning landscape in front of him. An Indian photographer who creates stunning visuals which are calm, pleasant and emotional, Jayanta has produced some astounding works that posit graphic elements and minimal expression against a clever wit and sharp sense of design.
His subjects are symbols, as they appear in both everyday life and art history, and his photography is how they trick us into belief or seduce us into complacency. He employs flat, sparse surfaces with a touch of photorealism, pop and minimalism to pass comments on conceptual art, the postmodern visual landscape, and even politics.