Depicting the otherworldly power of Lord Vishnu - the Protector and the Destroyer, this work by acclaimed artist Shammii Bannu Sharma showcases Vishnu as the caretaker of the universe. He exists in and outside the environment. Lakshmi, Goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity is the wife and shakti of Lord Vishnu. She resides wherever He is, and is depicted here by the golden halo surrounding the Lord, as He rests on the coils of the snake Lord, Sheshanaga.
Share this product
Width 106.68 cm (42")
Height 106.68 cm (42")
Mineral stone pigment on cotton with 24 k gold details.
Care & Instructions:
- Material: dyed cotton with natural stone pigment.
- Made in India.
- The Pichwai ships rolled in a tube. One can frame in a weather-resistant wood frame.
- Alternatively, it can be hung with a wooden batten which is a concealed method of hanging.
- Each painting is handmade by a house of skilled artists. No two pieces are identical, which only adds to its originality and allure.
- The product will be dispatched within 5 to 7 working days.
- Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods
- Shipping within India is without any extra charges.
- International Orders:
- Shipping costs may vary depending on volume of item purchased, as well as method and location of delivery
- To obtain a shipping quote, click on Request More Information and provide us your details. Within 48 hours, you will receive a shipping quote via email for your approval.
- International Orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis
- Customs duties may apply to international purchases
Bejewelled, inlaid, or hand-painted - the lines get blurred when the objects you adorn your home with are as beautiful as these. Handpicked by our curatorial team from across the globe, RARE is dedicated to desirable collectibles that refrain from traditional design definitions. Designed to inject high impact in your living spaces, these artful additions include objects sought out from artisans or emerging designers, and work commissioned by us. From unexampled tapestries to unique local treasures like thikri and marble art, explore the versatile range curated by our in-house specialists.View more details